Time-Aid is designed to painlessly put real information into your existing business management systems like Timesheets, Project Management, Practice Management, Time and Billing, and even just Call Logs. We believe that the single weakest link in all these systems is the employee time sheet.
Why is user entered timesheet data so poor?
- Information is often entered from memory
- Reports are commonly days or weeks late making the information very unreliable
- Nobody likes doing them, so they are avoided
- Few in the organization value the data so little effort is put into them
Time-Aid turns timesheet management from a memory exercise to a drag and drop process. All the user's activity, optionally including BlackBerry activity, is automatically logged into a time grid. Users simply look at their activity, in the context of a day, and drag and drop that activity onto their projects and tasks. It doesn't matter how late they are, or how poor their memory is, all the activity is listed on a day-planner like grid.
Time-Aid's timesheet generator makes timesheets easy to do, the information is accurate and complete, and both users and managers have one less thing to stress over.
Eliminate timesheet frustration
Automatic logging means timesheet information is
- Easy to Use
Drag & Drop from log to timesheet means data entry has
- No memory gaps
- No 'estimating'
- No researching email log, etc. for information