Click on the links below to see answers to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- What kind of computers will this run on? What are the System Requirements?
- Do I need internet access?
- Is my data secure and private?
- How much space does this software and log files require?
- How does Time-Aid keep track of multiple windows?
- What happens when I am away from my computer or leave it on overnight?
- How do I handle phone calls or meetings on Time-Aid?
Timesheets & Reporting
- Who sees all this detail?
- What about existing billing or project managements system?
- How do I do a timesheet with this system?
- How do I submit my timesheet?
- How do I get Time-Aid data into my existing system?
- Is there an SDK or API available?
- Is this open source?
- Is BlackTrack a 'must have' add-on?
- What about iPhones and Android smartphones?
- How do I connect BlackTrack to Time-Aid
- Does BlackTrack cost extra if I purchase Time-Aid
- Will the trial versions of BlackTrack and Time-Aid work together
The Short Answers
- If you can run windows, you can run Time-Aid.
- It only tracks the Focus Window.
- It automatically leaves blanks when you are away.
- The data stays on your PC, so it is as private as anything else on your computer.
- Once you have completed a Time-Aid timesheet, you can put that into your existing systems.
- There is no SDK or API, but we can help.
- Integration and importing are all possible.
- If you have a BlackBerry you'll want this.
- Only Blackberry (so far)
- Yes, you have to pay for it.
- All trial versions are full softwre for 30 days.